26 thoughts on “Apple Watch Series 3: 6 months later

• March 22, 2018 at 5:00 pm

Who are you kidding guy? You don't run and you sure as shit don't follow the NFL. The watch faces you want are rainbows and pink dildos lol. Now back to eating my Cheetos and watching pimple popping videos…. lol

• March 22, 2018 at 5:00 pm

I did not mean to dislike that video – I was very quick in trying to like it! I skipped the upgrade for the series 3 because I decided to invest more in a more durable Apple Watch. I’ll definitely be upgrading to Series 4 (if that’s the name – who knows what it’ll be) when that comes out. My guess is it’ll be in September. I’ve had Series 0 and Series 2 both over a year, then I’ve used Series 3 Watch displays at retail stores. There was a massive jump in battery, performance, and durability since the first watch. Definitely recommend an Apple Watch to those in the ecosystem!

• March 22, 2018 at 5:00 pm

I have 1st Gen Apple Watch and skipped on series 3 because of same design. I have iPhone X and love it. I don’t have AirPod @$160, it’s very expensive for similar design of the EarPod. Additional charge from cellular company is a big turn off. It’s like adding an additional line to your plan, that’s brings us back to iPad 3 days.

• March 22, 2018 at 5:00 pm

I wear mine all day and all night, even for sleep because I have a sleep tracking app. Only time I charge it is when I take a shower. And it's an original 1st generation!

• March 22, 2018 at 5:00 pm

Got the cellular version and find I hardly ever use that feature. As neat as it is to have, I’ve used it twice since getting the watch and even those times were very short. Otherwise, great smartwatch experience.

• March 22, 2018 at 5:00 pm

Good review, but who wears a watch to sleep? lol seems uncomfortable

• March 22, 2018 at 5:00 pm

I feel people don’t look that ridiculous with the AirPods except for Scott Stein. It looks goofy on him.

• March 22, 2018 at 5:00 pm

For the record, you don't need the newest, fanciest iPhone for the Watch. With my last phone purchase, I decided to downgrade to a iPhone SE so I could afford the increased cost of the Watch. It's working out great!

• March 22, 2018 at 5:00 pm

I thought I was crazy using Siri to a set a timer on average daily. Glad I’m not alone.

• March 22, 2018 at 5:00 pm

It's fugly and stupid and expensive and a gimmick and lame and dorky and unnecessary and straight up apple. This guy is an Alpha Apple male poster boy.

• March 22, 2018 at 5:00 pm

The price for the mobile connection does seem excessive because I don't think that watch users are using more data or putting an additional strain on the system. A once-off connection fee seems fairer to me. This is also one of those unusual situations where Australians get a better pricing deal than Americans. [Your wages & salaries suck but our prices are often through the roof.] You're paying $10 per month plus tax. We're paying $5 per month (including tax) after, at least with my carrier, a 6 month introductory period. However, the mobile connection pricing is down to the telephone companies and not Apple.

I would definitely agree with you that Apple should at least offer a model that doesn't depend upon the owner having an iPhone.

The only minor point I would disagree with you on is that you said that the user needs 3 Apple products. I think you could argue that the user needs 4 Apple products, an iPhone, AirPods, an Apple Watch and Apple Music (which is another $9 per month, thank you).

• March 22, 2018 at 5:00 pm

Great review! Music was perfect, your’e entertaining, cinematography was pretty good too. Upload more Apple Watch content!

• March 22, 2018 at 5:00 pm

Do you think fitbit versa would be better than iphone, especially the battery life?

• March 22, 2018 at 5:00 pm

Still got my series 1. Been waiting on the redesign, until then I’m not budging 🤷🏼‍♂️